"Cleveland, Webster County, West Virginia" Cleveland by Stephen-KarenConn

Cleveland Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos

Twenty-nine of the United States have a town or city named Cleveland. There are also two towns named Cleveland in Australia and one in England. Since I grew up in Cleveland, Tennessee, the second largest of the American cities to bear that name, I always take note when I see another Cleveland on the map. Most of them are very small towns, but I doubt if any is smaller than Cleveland, West Virginia. The town reportedly has a population of 112. However, that number includes those who live in the outlying suburban areas. This tiny unincorporated community has only one store, and that one was closed down and up for sale at the the time of my visit there in July of 2006.

• Last visit to Cleveland: Jul 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 22, 2007

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2007 at 3:30 PM

So sad to see this beautiful place up for sale. Lovely small park, and such a shame that the post office closed. I had no idea that there were so many Clevelands.

• Jul 25, 2006 at 11:35 AM

I think you should buy Cleveland, W.V.!! You could do something with Woody's, couldn't you?

• erikatheskysailor's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 7:50 AM

Now *that's* a small town. :) Seems like another Cleveland that I could easily enjoy. Gee, the quietness and lack of people in sight reminds me of downtown here after the workday ends. :p Sometime I've gotta make fun of the hometown!

Badges & Stats in Cleveland

Have you been to Cleveland?

Latest Activity in Cleveland