"Manila, Daggett County, Utah" Manila by Stephen-KarenConn
Manila Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
I passed through Manila, Utah on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 toward the end of a two week long road trip through parts of Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada. Manila is a tiny town and Daggett is one of the more remote counties of Utah, in the northeastern corner of the state, just south of the Utah/Wyoming state line.
A major portion of the Flaming Gorge National Recreation area is in Daggett County. I will be building a seperate page for Flaming Gorge.
- In a nutshell:Gateway to the Flaming Gorge National Recreational Area.
You can't do a lot of shopping in Manila, Utah. It's a long way from nowhere. I found a couple of service stations, a... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manila, Daggett County, Utah"
- "Manila - Off the beaten path !!!!"
- "Basaic Manila Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manila
- Hotels in Manila
- Restaurants in Manila
- Shopping in Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in Manila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manila
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manila
Photos in ManilaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos