"Birthplace of the American Ranching Industry" Kingsville by Stephen-KarenConn
Kingsville Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 17 photos
Founded on July 4, 1904, Kingsville was celebrating it's centennial year when we were there. The town was established on land donated by Mrs. Henrietta King, of King Ranch, the most famous working cattle ranch in America. Kingsville is the seat of Kleberg County and a center for agriculture, oil, banking hunting and fishing. Texas A&M University Kingsville and Naval Air Station Kingsville are also here.
The origin of the famous Running "W" brand is shrouded in mystery. Some have speculated that it represents one of the... more travel advice
This fire-proof building, designed by Jules Leffand, was constructed in 1909. It served as the stable and carriage house... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Kingsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birthplace of the American Ranching Industry"
- "Basaic Kingsville Page"
- "manishmania's new Kingsville Page"
- "Kingsville, TX: Spring Vacation begins here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kingsville
- Hotels in Kingsville
- Restaurants in Kingsville
- Shopping in Kingsville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kingsville
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Kingsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kingsville
Photos in KingsvilleSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos