Sevierville Hotel Tips by Stephen-KarenConn Top 5 Page for this destination
Sevierville Hotels: 8,712 reviews and 10 photos
Fairfield Smoky Mountains
When Karen and I were married in nearby Gatlinburg, March 30, 2002, we wanted something a little nicer than a hotel room, so we opted for the Fairfield Smoky Mountains Resort. Actually, this wasn't our honeymoon. After two nights in Sevierville, we were off to Great Britain for ten days. Still, this will always be a special place to us because it's the first place we stayed as man and wife.
Unique Qualities: Fairfield Smoky Mountains at Governor's Crossing is very conventiently located for all the many attractions nearby in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Each unit is two bedrooms (we only used one) with two baths and full kitchens. As in all Fairfield Resorts the units are nicely decorated, and equipped with every necessity and convenience imaginable. One need not leave the resort to have an enjoyable vacation, with indoor and outdoor pools, etc. But there is so much to do and see in the area you probably won't be spending much time on the resort property anyway. It is a great place, especially for families, to stretch out and relax after a long hard day of doing the Smokies.
This is a time-share facility, listed as an RCI Gold Crown Resort. However, for those who do not belong to RCI, rental units may be available.
Address: 280 Collier Drive, , Sevierville, Tennessee 37862
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Directly across from Wal-Mart, on the Smoky Mountain Parkway, turn onto Collier Drive and follow it about one mile. The resort is on the right.
Green Valley Motel North
It's been more than three years now since I lived in Sevierville, but we have been back to visit about a dozen times. Of the numerous hotels in Sevierville, on the last four visits we have stayed at the Green Valley Motel North. Not only are the rooms very clean, but the price is exceptionally low. During mid-week we pay $24.99 per room. On the weekends that goes up to $59.99, and during peak season it reaches $89.99. Actually, prices are similar in many area hotels and motels. With literally scores of choices, the competition is fierce. For those who can come during the week (except for Summer vacation) there are real bargains to be had in lodging all over Sevier County, where tourists can outnumber locals 12 to 1 on any given day.
Unique Qualities: Green Valley is centrally located to area attractions. It has basic ammenities which include a swimming pool, refrigerator and coffee maker in room, and cable TV.
Note:On my most recent trip to Sevierville this motel was in the process of being demolished to build something newer and bigger. Things are constantly changing in Sevierville.
Address: 1544 Parkway, , Sevierville, Tennessee 37862
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On the main highway, US-441, on the south side of Sevierville.
More Reviews (11)
- See All America's Outdoor Store
- Harrisburg Covered Bridge
- See All The OFFICIAL Sevierville Welcome Center
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Sevierville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sevierville, Tennessee"
- "Sevierville-Home place of Dolly Parton*"
- "Home in the moutains"
- "A Day in Dollywood"
- "WinterFest Kick-Off"
- "Gateway to the Smokies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevierville
- Hotels in Sevierville
- Restaurants in Sevierville
- Shopping in Sevierville
- See All...
Explore the World
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel At SkyDome
- Hyatt Regency Adelaide
- Ramada Hotel Ayr
- Condado Plaza Hotel and Casino San Juan
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
- Galleria At Split Rock
- Kalipayan Resort
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
- Valentin Imperial Maya
- Nickelodeon Family Suites
- Sun Village Resort & Spa Cofresi
- Holiday Inn Thermopolis
- Victory Motor Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia
Badges & Stats in Sevierville
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Sevierville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevierville
Photos in SeviervilleSee All Photos (18)
Read real reviews about Sevierville Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
Latest Sevierville hotel reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge
- 137 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 14, 2013
- Wyndham Smoky Mountains
- 321 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 12, 2013
- Resort at Governor's Crossing
- 465 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Wilderness at the Smokies Resort
- 1122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 18, 2013
- Landmark Inn
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2013
- The Preserve Resort
- 284 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- Little Valley Mountain Resort
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Wonderland Hotel
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2009
- Starr Crest Resort
- 90 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2013
- Timber Tops Luxury Cabin Rentals
- 1466 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 16, 2013
- Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
- 352 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Hidden Mountain Resorts
- 185 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 17, 2013
- Braeside Inn
- 163 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- MountainTop Resorts Douglas Lake
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 1, 2010
- Legacy Mountain Resort
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013