Gatlinburg Tourist Trap Tips by Stephen-KarenConn Top 5 Page for this destination
Gatlinburg Tourist Traps: 13 reviews and 3 photos
Don't Forget the Smokies
For just about as long as I can remember one of my pet frustrations has been with people who travel many miles to Gatlinburg and spend days here, without even seeing the main attraction - the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Here are just a few of the "distractions."
3D Moving Theater
Davy Crockett Mini-Golf
Treasure Quest Golf
Fort Fun Amusement Park
Guinness World of Records Museum
Motion Ride Theater
Star Cars Museum
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
World of Illusions
Tennessee Earthquake Ride
Shops, Shops, and more Shops!
Unique Suggestions: Balance your trip. No problem with enjoying the man-made attractions, but they can be hazardous to your pocketbook. At least spend some of your time getting to know the Smokies. You'll be refreshed, have fun, save money, and discover one the crown jewels of America.
More Reviews (21)
- See All "Best Ribs in America"
- See All Numbered Traffic Lights
- See All Outdoor Prints that Will Take Your...
- See All Christus Gardens
- Watch for Traffic
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Gatlinburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gatlinburg: Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains"
- "Favorite Vacation Destination"
- "Eva's Gatlinburg Page"
- "Smoky Mountains"
- "Action packed & adventurous town in the Southeast"
- "BurrGump's Great Smoky Mountain Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gatlinburg
- Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Transportation in Gatlinburg
- Nightlife in Gatlinburg
- Restaurants in Gatlinburg
- Shopping in Gatlinburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Gatlinburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gatlinburg
- 22 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (177)
Have you been to Gatlinburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gatlinburg
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Guided Tours"
- Commented on one of 807Wheaton's Gatlinburg travel pages
- updated a Gatlinburg Travel Page "Gatlinburg: Gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains"
- Uploaded a Photo to "World's Largest Arial Tramway"
- Wrote a Review "Best Ribs in America" in Gatlinburg Restaurants
Photos in GatlinburgSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos