Sharonville Sports & Outdoors Tips by Stephen-KarenConn
Sharonville Sports & Outdoors: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Webb C. Gower Park
Sharonville offers six city parks, all free and open to the public, in addition to two parks (Including Sharon Woods) operated by the Hamilton County Park District. These provide opportunities for golf, soccer, softball, volleyball, basketball, fishing and other individualized sports. The park pictured is our favorite of the Sharonville city parks, with very nice picnic areas, tennis courts, and ball fields.
Address: 10990 Thornview Drive, Sharonville, OH 45241
Directions: Click the website below for a listing of other parks.
Trail Through Sharon Creek Gorge
Since we are people who enjoy the outdoors more than city life, the greatest redeeming factor of living in Sharonville, for us, is that our back yard joins Sharon Woods. Within these 755 acres are several options for hiking, and we take advantage of them almost every day. For starters, there is the 2.6 mile loop trail around the lake. This is a paved hike/bike trail and very popular - sometimes downright crowded during beautiful weather. The trail in the Sharon Creek Gorge (pictured) runs for almost a mile through deep woods along a beautiful creek with several small waterfalls. There are other pathways which lead through the fields, woods and picnic areas, so with a combination of them one could take a hike of just about any length desirable.
Directions: Sharon Woods Park is near the center of Sharonville and can be accessed from either Kemper Road or Lebanon Road.
More Reviews (13)
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Sharonville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our (Former) Neighborhood"
- "Trammel Fossil Park"
- "Small Town Hospitality at it's Finest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharonville
- Restaurants in Sharonville
- Shopping in Sharonville
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharonville
- See All...
Explore the World
- Subic Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Coron Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Kuching Hotels
- Saskatoon Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- Beijing Hotels
- La Spezia
- Ottawa Hotels
- Puerto Rico
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sharonville
- 15 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Sharonville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharonville
Photos in SharonvilleSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos