"Our (Former) Neighborhood" Sharonville by Stephen-KarenConn

Sharonville Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 33 photos

Welcome to Sharonville

Sharonville is a suburb on the north side of Cincinnati, Ohio. A transportation hub, it is intersected by three Interstate highways: 75, 71, and 275, and also has a large freight rail yard. The old downtown area has a small town feel, although most residents probably identify more with the larger city of Cincinnati than just our suburb. We have numerous hotels restaurants, office parks and industrial areas. Other local amenities include the Sharonville Convention Center, a modern public library and a spacious community center, with a new swimming pool, gymnasium etc. People here are generally friendly, but everybody doesn't know your name.

Sharonville is a convenient place to live, a good place to raise a family, and an ideal home base from which one can travel the world.

• Pros:Small town atmosphere; big city amenities.
  • Cons:Rush hour traffic.
  • In a nutshell:Home Sweet Home
  • Intro Updated Jun 6, 2006

• ringleader's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 11:20 AM

Wonderful! Feels like we're home again!

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2006 at 5:51 AM

Those fall look like a wonderful spot to chill out.

• Robinski9's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2006 at 2:37 PM

Great pages for food but don't tell folks to go to Chicago for great pizza. :) I'm from Cincinnati and now live in Chicago and cannot stand most of the pizza here. Thanks!!!

• amesian's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 12:35 PM

Hi from Turkey!i didnt know much about these beauties of Cincinnati.my best friends also live there so i will visit there one day for sure.thus,a visit to sharonville is a must for me now.Goergous....

• 807Wheaton's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2005 at 12:44 PM

This side of Cincinnati sounds really nice. Met a guy today from Kings Mills when talking about our stop to see the Taft Historic Site!

• Jul 16, 2005 at 7:59 PM

Okay....the Fossil Park is a must....possible?? J & E

• windoweb's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 2:49 AM

Since you will be in the Erie area and at Presque Isle this weekend - try El Cannelo Restaurant. It is one of my husband and my favorites.

• Jun 28, 2005 at 6:09 PM

Greetings! I was born in Sharonville and lived there till I was 16 years old. I loved every moment of my life in Sharonville. It is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. I too think that LaRosa's Pizza is the best!

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2005 at 4:02 PM

Lovely home town! I enjoy hunting for fossils and then cooling down with a swim by that waterfall ;-)

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 10:54 AM

Been getting around more lately, tried El Rancho Grande and loved it. Can't agree with your Pizza choice though... any NY style Pizza around here??

Stephen-KarenConn Used To Live Here!

Badges & Stats in Sharonville

Have you been to Sharonville?

Latest Activity in Sharonville