"Chillicothe, Ross County, Ohio" Chillicothe by Stephen-KarenConn
Chillicothe Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Chillicothe is a historic town in southcentral Ohio, about halfway between Columbus and the Ohio River. Founded in 1796, Chillicothe served as the last capital of the Northwest Territory and the first state capital of Ohio.
Today Chillicothe is the seat of Ross County and serves as a retail trading hub for seven surrounding counties. It is home to a Veterans Affairs hospital, two state prisons and the Hopewell Culture National Historical Park. Every summer thousands of tourists flock to Chillicothe to see the outdoor drama "Tecumseh!"
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Chillicothe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "V.A. Memorial Stadium"
- "Ohio's first capital"
- "Chillicothe, a nice quiet town"
- "Chillicothe, Ross County, Ohio"
- "lick it"
- "Basaic Chillicothe Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chillicothe
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Chillicothe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chillicothe
Photos in ChillicotheSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos
Latest Chillicothe hotel reviews