Mora Restaurant Tips by Stephen-KarenConn
Mora Restaurants: 1 reviews and 4 photos
My Breakfast: Loaded Hash Browns, Eggs, Toast
When I saw the parking lot at Grandma's Kitchen loaded with pickup trucks at 7:30 a.m. I knew I had found a good spot for breakfast. I wasn't disappointed.
Favorite Dish: I ordered the Loaded Hash Browns - potatoes piled high with diced ham, bacon, cheese, green peppers and onions. They were served with two scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, and my favorite breakfast beverage - Iced tea. It was a great hearty breakfast which fueled me up for a full morning of exploring the town of Mora.
Address: 23 Highway 65 N , Mora, MN 55051
Comparison: about average
Directions: On Highway 65, on the south side of Mora.
Phone: (320) 679-5794
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (8)
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Mora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mora, Kanabec County, Minnesota"
- "Mora, a little town in East Central Minnesota"
- "Mora, US"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sand City Hotels
- Buenos Aires Hotels
- Sumilon Island Hotels
- Kuantan Hotels
- Western Province Hotels
- Adamstown Hotels
- Laoag Hotels
- La Sal Junction Hotels
Badges & Stats in Mora
- 9 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Mora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mora
Photos in MoraSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos