"Cape Elizabeth, Maine" Cape Elizabeth by Stephen-KarenConn
Cape Elizabeth Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 60 photos
Cape Elizabeth, a small coastal community on Casco Bay at the entrance to Portland Harbor, is a suburb of Maine's largest city, Portland. Cape Elizabeth is a historic town, famous for its lighthouses, parks, and scenic vistas of Maine's legendary rocky coast.
Two Lights State Park consists of 41 acres of rocky headlines which rise high above the pounding surf of Maine's... more travel advice
Lobstering is big business in Maine and lobster boats can be seen frequently along the state's rocky coastline. This... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Cape Elizabeth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Elizabeth, Maine"
- "Cape Elizabeth Home to Portland Head Light!!"
- "Portland Head Light"
- "THE CAPE ELIZABETH LIGHTHOUSE IN MAINE"
- "Day 2 - Cape Elizabeth / Portland, ME"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape Elizabeth
- Restaurants in Cape Elizabeth
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Elizabeth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Elizabeth
- 10 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Cape Elizabeth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Elizabeth
Photos in Cape ElizabethSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos