"Lawrenceburg, Anderson County, Kentucky" Lawrenceburg by Stephen-KarenConn
Lawrenceburg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Lawrenceburg is a town of about 9,000 people in the bluegrass region of central Kentucky. It is the seat of Anderson County. Lawrenceburg, is located 23 miles west of Lexington, KY; 56 miles east of Louisville, KY; and 105 miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Anderson County's is famous for its Kentucky bourbon. Before prohibition, there were 12 operating distilleries in the county. Now their are two: Wild Turkey and Four Roses.
The Confederate Monument on the courthouse lawn in Lawrenceburg has stood proudly since 1894. It consists of a granite... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Lawrenceburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Bluegrass State"
- "Lawrenceburg, Anderson County, Kentucky"
- "Greg's Distillery Map Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lawrenceburg
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Lawrenceburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lawrenceburg
Photos in LawrenceburgSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos