"Danville, Boyle County, Kentucky" Danville by Stephen-KarenConn
Danville Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 146 photos
Danville is a college town of about 15,500 people in Central Kentucky, 35 miles southwest of Lexington. It is one of the oldest and most historic communities in the Commonwealth. Situated on the southern edge of Kentucky's famed bluegrass region, Danville is surrounded by some of the prettiest horse farms on earth.
Eleven miles due west of Danville is the Perryville Battlefield State Park, site of Kentucky's largest engagement in the... more travel advice
The Watts-Bell House, circa 1816-1817, was built by William Watts adjacent to Fisher's Row in Danville and rented to a... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Danville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Danville, Boyle County, Kentucky"
- "My first childhood home"
- "Danville, KY"
- "The Great American Brass Band Festival"
- "KSD Trip turns into lopsided game"
- "Constitutional Square Festival"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danville
- Hotels in Danville
- Transportation in Danville
- Restaurants in Danville
- Shopping in Danville
- Warnings and Dangers in Danville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danville
- 20 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Danville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danville
Photos in DanvilleSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos