Berea Favorite Tips by Stephen-KarenConn Top 5 Page for this destination
Berea Favorites: 5 reviews and 4 photos
The Old L&N Railroad Depot
Favorite thing: There is so much to see and do in this small town which offers a blend of Appalachian culture and Southern charm. It makes a perfect weekend getaway, or a stop on a longer trip, especially for those traveling through Kentucky on I-75. To be sure you learn of all the interesting opportunities here, stop first at the Berea Welcome Center. It is housed in the old L&N Railroad Depot, in the center of Old Town.
To find it take Exit #76 off I-75 and turn east. This is Chestnut Street. In about a mile you will see the sign on the left pointing to Old Town. The Depot is a few blocks down on the left.
More Reviews (9)
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Berea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Berea- Arts Capital of Kentucky"
- "Berea, KY.... Folk Craft Capital"
- "Berea, Kentucky: College Town & Folk Arts Capital"
- "Berea is beautiful"
- "The Arts and Craft Center of Kentucky"
- "Ky_Happy_Dad's new Berea Page"
- "Stuart_A_Ray's new Berea page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berea
- Hotels in Berea
- Transportation in Berea
- Nightlife in Berea
- Restaurants in Berea
- Shopping in Berea
- Warnings and Dangers in Berea
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kuks Hotels
- Sidareja Hotels
- Kampong Tanjong Gemok
- Dunmore Town Hotels
- Black Moshannon State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Berea
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Berea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berea
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Guided Tours"
- Commented on one of Little_Lou_Lou's Berea travel pages
- updated a Berea Travel Page "Berea, Kentucky: College Town & Folk Arts Capital"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mitchell Tolle Studio and Gallery"
- Wrote a Review Mitchell Tolle Studio and Gallery in Berea Things to Do
Photos in BereaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos