"Yates Center, Woodson County, Kansas" Yates Center by Stephen-KarenConn
Yates Center Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
Yates Center is the seat of Woodson County, in southeastern Kansas. It is a picturesque small town, lying between the wooded Chautauqua Hills to the east and the grasslands of the Flint Hills to its west. It is about 95 miles east of Wichita and 121 miles southwest of Kansas City.
I made a brief stop in Yates Center on one of my several backroads trips between Cincinnati, Ohio and Denver, Colorado. It was late on a cloudy November day, so photo taking opportunities were limited. Still I found the town to be pretty and quaint, a place I would enjoy visiting again and exploring in more depth.
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Yates Center Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "No One Comes to Visit"
- "brdwtchr's new Yates Center Page"
- "Yates Center, Woodson County, Kansas"
- "Yates Center, Kansas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yates Center
- Restaurants in Yates Center
- Warnings and Dangers in Yates Center
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Yates Center
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Yates Center?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yates Center
Photos in Yates CenterSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos