"Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, Indiana" Crawfordsville by Stephen-KarenConn
Crawfordsville Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 36 photos
Crawfordsville, founded in 1834, exemplifies small town America at its best. This charming yet thriving community of 15,000 in west-central Indiana ranks as 43rd on the roster in The Best 100 Small Towns in America, according to author Norman Crampton's 2nd edition of the book.
Located 47 miles northwest of Indianapolis, Crawfordsville is an easy drive on Interstate 74 and less than three hours from Chicago, Illinois, via U.S. Hwy. 231 and Interstate 65.
Crawfordsville is the home of Wabash College, founded in 1832 - two years before the town itself. Wabash is one of the few remaining liberal arts colleges for men.
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Crawfordsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monon Museum"
- "Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, Indiana"
- "Crawfordsville, IN"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crawfordsville
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Crawfordsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crawfordsville
Photos in CrawfordsvilleSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos