"Chicago, Illinois" Chicago by Stephen-KarenConn

Chicago Travel Guide: 5,908 reviews and 12,104 photos

• In a nutshell:Even for a couple who would rather be in the country, this is our kind of town!
  • Last visit to Chicago: Jul 2003
  • Intro Written Mar 9, 2004

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2008 at 4:23 AM

Though not usually a fan of big cities, I certainly do like Chicago. And I love the Pizzas there too.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2006 at 2:00 PM

Yes, I was also very impressed with the Shedd Aquarium when I was taken there as a child. My father used to work in one of the squalid little buildings that were torn down to make room for the Sears Tower.

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Thanks again for more great tips, gotta remember these next timeout to Illinois.

• Gra8ful's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 2:20 PM

Love what all you have added. I don't see how you have time to type...Looks Great!!

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 2:57 PM

Very nicely written tips but I do think you need to come back and create a few more :-) Maybe for Pierogi fest in July? I'm starting the Pierogi Promotion early this year!!!

• erikatheskysailor's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2004 at 7:30 PM

Thank you for looking at my tiny (so far) CHI page! :) I loved it there so much and am returning soon. Glad that you like my opening photo; it looks a tad familiar. ;) Nahh, I don't expect much Southern hospitality up North; I'm just a Yankee! :p

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2004 at 3:25 PM

Good tips on Chicago, I'm sorry that I missed the John Hancock Centre and the Aquarium when I was there. I guess that's a good excuse to return!

• kazander's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 5:56 AM

Great page! I hope you have more tips to share on Chicago, I really enjoyed your info and photos! The water is such a beautiful color! Amy

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2004 at 8:08 PM

WOW! As much as I love Chicago, I learned something new. I did not know about the Hostel!! Magnificent photo in introduction. Great information because of detail, precision, and interest. Thanks for loving Chicago!

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2004 at 6:34 PM

Glad you enjoyed your visit to our (sometimes) windy city!

Badges & Stats in Chicago

Have you been to Chicago?

Latest Activity in Chicago