"Evans, Georgia: Once My Home" Evans by Stephen-KarenConn
Evans Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
I lived in Evans, Georgia from 1983-1992. It is a very fast growing suburb of Augusta, Georgia, lying on the Savannah River and the South Carolina border. Evans has no distinct downtown but there are numerous strip malls, restaurants, hotels and other businesses along the main roads. It is primaily a bedroom community for Augusta.
This page is not really about tourism. It's just a small personal record of a place I used to live.
One of the neatest things about living in Evans, and at Honey Berry Farm, is that the County Commission named the road... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Evans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Evans is ranked # 32 in top 100 Places to live!"
- "Evans, Georgia: Once My Home"
- "Basaic Evans Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Evans
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Evans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Evans
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos