"Chatsworth and Murray County, Georgia" Chatsworth by Stephen-KarenConn
Chatsworth Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 39 photos
Chatsworth, Georgia, 30 miles south of where I grew up in east Tennessee, is a quite backwater of a town where life is generally slow and peaceful. But two centuries ago this northwest Georgia mountain community was the scene of the clash of two cultures. It was one of the last strongholds of the Cherokee, before the they were driven on the infamous Trail of Tears to the Oklahoma Territory. There is much here for the history buff, the nature lover, and anyone who enjoys interesting out-of-the-way places.
High atop Fort Mountain, and surrounded by the solitude of the Chattahoochee National Forest and the Cohutta Wilderness,... more travel advice
Located 8 miles east of Chatsworth via Ga. Hwy. 52, is Fort Mountain State Park. Fort Mountain derives its name from an... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Chatsworth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chatsworth and Murray County, Georgia"
- "Chatsworth, Georgia"
- "Basaic Chatsworth Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chatsworth
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Chatsworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chatsworth
Photos in ChatsworthSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos