"Harrison, Boone County, Arkansas" Harrison by Stephen-KarenConn
Harrison Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Harrison, the county seat of Boone County, is located in northwest Arkansas in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, just south of the Missouri state line. The town sits in the valley of the White River at an elevation is 1,250 feet above sea level.
With a population of more than 12,700 people in Harrison and 34,000 in Boone County, it is a regional center for manufacturing, retail, wholesale sales, agriculture, and tourism.
On the north side of the Harrison town square is this monument to you young men from Boone County who fought and died,... more travel advice
Probably the first inhabitants of what is today Boone County were the "Bluff Dwellers", who lived in caves in the bluffs... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Harrison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harrison, Boone County, Arkansas"
- "Northern Arkansas offers access to wonders"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harrison
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Harrison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harrison
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos