"Ohio Back Roads and Byways" Top 5 Page for this destination Ohio by Stephen-KarenConn

Ohio Travel Guide: 3,813 reviews and 8,663 photos

Always Under Construction

Ohio is our current home, and we have been to every one of the 88 counties in the state. Instead of building a seperate site for every small town, we have decided to list the places with several attractions by themselves, and put the smaller towns and more generalized tips here. We're still relatively new on VT, so it will take us a little while. Please come back from time to time to check on our progress.

Welcome to Ohio in Six Languages

• Last visit to Ohio: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Jul 28, 2006

• kevanrijn's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Found your Ohio pages--lots of fun stuff here. We'll have to check out Yellow Springs and Clifton Mill next time we are over at Wright/Patterson shopping.

• Feb 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Hi, Karen and Stephen, Found your site while researching the Conn family. Are you related to Stephen Conn, born about 1782 in Virginia? Worked on a salt well that struck oil! You can email me at nsayed6266@aol.com. Nancy

• Oct 15, 2006 at 5:26 PM

My friend George lives here in Akron, Ohio.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 7:59 PM

Thanks to you, I visited Leahman's and tasted Velvet Ice cream! Ohio is awesome..waterfalls, lighthouses, an amusement park, beautiful murals, caverns, parks, and terrific people. Your usual outstanding work.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 5:34 AM

Wonderful Ohio page Stephen. I especially enjoyed Clifton Mill, Marble Head Lighthouse and Leahman's Hardware in Kidrow. Hans & I will be stopping around Berlin, Ohio on our return from the huge VT meet in Baltimore in a couple of weeks.

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2004 at 10:56 AM

heading out to cleveland in a month so thanks for the heads up on the Cuyahoga hostel!

Stephen-KarenConn Used To Live Here!

Badges & Stats in Ohio