"Kauai: Isle of Golden Dreams" Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai by Stephen-KarenConn

Kauai Travel Guide: 971 reviews and 2,584 photos

• Last visit to Kauai: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 2, 2007

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2008 at 4:35 AM

what a superb page - would now love to go there !

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Outstanding photos and tips - I really like the photo of you both by the waterfall!

• Nov 3, 2007 at 5:12 AM

Excellent tips and beautiful pictures... It makes me feel like going to Kauai! Greetings from Italy, Francesca

• Jul 30, 2007 at 12:04 AM

RE the Beach House Restaurant My wife and I have dined at the Beach House at least once each year for the past 25 years (except when it was closed after Iniki). Last night was a disappointment.

• Apr 19, 2007 at 10:06 AM

Thank you for taking time to put together all that information. I will some of you recommendations.

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 5:31 PM

Hi Stephen & Karen, We're going to Kauai soon so I thought I'd read some of your well written tips.The Kauai Museum , Kauai Coffee Company & Guava Kai Plantation are 3 new ideas and sound like they would be enjoyable. Thanks for sharing, Nancy : )

• freddie18's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2007 at 5:23 PM

I wish I could make it to Hawaii sometime soon. You have a very informative page of Kauai. I still have a lot of nice places to discover in your site. Will be back.

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 7:31 AM

Thank you for visiting my Port Hope pages, it is a very quaint town....we'll show you around if you're in town sometime? Kauai, now that is paradise...We hope to go one day! cheers Deana

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 9:04 PM

Lovely page with nice tips ;-)

• Feb 4, 2007 at 9:28 PM

A friend and I are in the process of finalizing details for our trip to Kaui and I enjoyed all the advice and tips on your page. Thank you for sharing your adventure. What is so nice is we are from Ohio as well .

Badges & Stats in Kauai