"George Town, Grand Cayman Island" George Town by Stephen-KarenConn
George Town Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 68 photos
George Town, Capital of the Cayman Islands, is a popular stop for cruise ships to the Caribbean, as well as being a Mecca for sun worshippers, scuba divers, and offshore banking. Karen and I have been here twice, and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. We made an effort to not only see the obvious tourist shops which dominate the city, but also sought out other places cultural and historic interest which most visitors seem to overlook.
I will be building separate pages for some of the places we visited and sights we saw on Grand Cayman Island. This page focuses on the capital city of George Town.
The Blue Iguana, aka Blue Dragon, is a symbol of the Cayman Islands. It is one of earth's rarest creatures, found in the... more travel advice
Okay, I'll admit that this is a pet peeve of mine, but it really troubles and saddens me that so many people who go to... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
George Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "George Town, Grand Cayman Island"
- "Grand Cayman"
- "Cayman Islands ... wow"
- "George Town, Cayman Islands"
- "GEORGE TOWN: A TROPICAL PARADISE"
- "February 2011 Grand Cayman Beach Day"
- "George Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in George Town
- Transportation in George Town
- Nightlife in George Town
- Restaurants in George Town
- Shopping in George Town
- See All...
Badges & Stats in George Town
- 17 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to George Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in George Town
Photos in George TownSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos