"Colon, Panama" Colón by Stephen-KarenConn
Colón Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 46 photos
Colon, named for Christopher Columbus, is a seaport town on the Caribbean coast of Panama, near the eastern entrance to the Panama Canal. We sailed into Colon on March 28, 2007, on the anniversary of our first date and two days before our fifth wedding anniversary.
Since this was the first time either Karen or I had been to Panama, we spent little time in the city of Colon itself, but passed through it twice on a bus tour across the Isthmus of Panama where we saw a portion of the Panama Canal and the nation's capitol, Panama City. Still, we spent a short while in Colon looking in shops and viewing the city streets.
There is a wide array of colorful shops which cater to tourists at the Pier in Colon. You can find fine jewelry,... more travel advice
Stephen-KarenConn's Related Pages
Colón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "COLON - ATLANTIC ENTRY"
- "Colon, Panama"
- "Colon by cruiseship"
- "Not the A-hole of the planet as is often referred"
- "Caribbean Port"
- "Visitng Cetral and Latin America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colón
- Hotels in Colón
- Transportation in Colón
- Shopping in Colón
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colón
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (176)
Have you been to Colón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colón
Photos in ColónSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 79 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Natchez Intro, 31 reviews, 102 photos
- Frankfort Intro, 27 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cincinnati Intro, 45 reviews, 77 photos
- San Diego Intro, 38 reviews, 81 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubuque Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Tahlequah Intro, 25 reviews, 74 photos