jeanfinney's profile photo

jeanfinney

Jean Online Now
Look with the heart, not just the eyes...
jeanfinney hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage jeanfinney to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

nicole.williams82 Apr 23, 2016 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'How to get a long term tourist visa'. I appreciate your advice.

Stephcam77 Mar 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to get from the CDG airport to Bordeaux or St. Emilion?'. I appreciate your advice.

Stephcam77 Mar 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Stephcam77 Mar 24, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to get from the CDG airport to Bordeaux or St. Emilion?'. Great info - thanks very much!

gurmsingh Mar 13, 2016 at 7:16 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'How best to explore Chiang Mai surroundings - tours or on own?'. I appreciate your advice.

TheresaR6 Mar 8, 2016 at 8:16 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Thailand in June and female solo travler'. Thank you for the feedback. Can you recommend other places for hiking?