jeanfinney's profile photo

jeanfinney

Jean Online Now
Look with the heart, not just the eyes...
jeanfinney hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage jeanfinney to start one now!
Send a Message

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Tanjavd's Profile Photo
Tanjavd 15 hours ago

Thanks for your answer to 'Antalya, Fethiye or Bodrum?'. I appreciate your advice.

HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo
HasTowelWillTravel May 20, 2016 at 8:50 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Town in Southern France, what gets your vote?'. I appreciate your advice.

HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo
HasTowelWillTravel May 20, 2016 at 8:31 PM

DJStarr's Profile Photo
DJStarr May 20, 2016 at 8:00 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Chicago to Nashville - what's in the middle?'. I appreciate your advice.

Yumipyon's Profile Photo
Yumipyon May 14, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Mardid to Lisbon'. I appreciate your advice.

nicole.williams82 Apr 23, 2016 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'How to get a long term tourist visa'. I appreciate your advice.

Stephcam77 Mar 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best way to get from the CDG airport to Bordeaux or St. Emilion?'. I appreciate your advice.