"Salida, CO" Top 5 Page for this destination Salida by Faustinah
Salida Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 45 photos
Rocky Mountain High! Home Sweet Home! Not for long, I hope. These are some 14ers in the Arkansas Valley.
The river is extremely low right now. The water is usually above those rocks. This is also a view of the F street bridge in downtown Salida, Co.
Many people miss the Sunrise and it is beautiful. Take time every once in a while to wake up early enough to watch the Sunrise. It is breathtaking in Colorado.
- Pros:Sense of community, good for kids, lots of outdoor recreation
- Cons:long winters, short growing season for us green-thumbs
- In a nutshell:Excellent place to VISIT! Ski, hike, raft, camp...etc.
This is usually the only place in Salida that has live music, unless you want to pay a million dollars to see hippies at... more travel advice
Faustinah's Related Pages
Salida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salida, Colorado"
- "Salida, CO"
- "Fresh Air, Outdoor Activities, Beer, Pizza"
- "Salida.....from Cowboy country to Cosmopolitan?"
- "14er country"
- "Part cowpoke, part artsy I love Salida!"
- "Eric's Salida Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salida
- Hotels in Salida
- Nightlife in Salida
- Restaurants in Salida
- Warnings and Dangers in Salida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salida
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Salida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salida
Top 10 Pages
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Eugene Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salida Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Dunedin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 3 photos
- Miami Intro, 3 photos
- Bellingham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Del Norte Intro, 3 photos
- Mexico Intro, 2 photos