"The beautiful Jasper National Park in Alberta." Top 5 Page for this destination Jasper National Park by Waalewiener
Jasper National Park Travel Guide: 437 reviews and 1,123 photos
Jasper National Park is part of a Canada wide system of National Parks , national historic sites and national marine conservation areas.
Jasper along with Banff ,Kootenay,and Yoho national parks and Mount Robson ,Hamber and Assiniboine provincial parks in B.C form the world-renowned Canadian Rockies World Heritage Site.
At over 10.800 sq.km.Jasper protects snowy peaks , broad valleys, the largest
icefield south of the Arctic Circle.
(Columbia Icefields) and numerous unique geological features, plants, waterways,and wildlife .
Maintaining the health and natural
processes of this ecosystem is a responsibility shared by Park managers , residents and visitors.
Archaeological finds indicate that people were travelling these valleys 9000 years ago.
Aborigional people assisted early
European explorers in their quest to
cross the Rockies nearly 200 years ago and Metis families were homesteading along the Athabasca
River when Jasper National Park was established.in 1907.
- Pros:Seeing Jasper National Park is a positive experience
- In a nutshell:Go see Jasper National Park if you have the chance
I do know about not feeding the wildlife , but well we had some slices of bread left and this big black raven really put... more travel advice
This old Locomotive is a beautty, located in Jasper's Heritage Railway station , there are several old retired... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Jasper National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Wind Whispers Jasper"
- "Crown Jewel of the Canadian National Park System"
- "The beautiful Jasper National Park in Alberta."
- "Jasper, Mother Nature's Masterpiece"
- "WELCOME TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK"
- "A dream come true."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper National Park
- Hotels in Jasper National Park
- Transportation in Jasper National Park
- Nightlife in Jasper National Park
- Restaurants in Jasper National Park
- Shopping in Jasper National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jasper National Park
- 21 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Jasper National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper National Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: VT member cyndymc passed away..."
- Commented on one of Karolina01's Jasper National Park travel pages
- updated a Jasper National Park Travel Page "The beautiful Jasper National Park in Alberta."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Misc.pictures of Lori & Hans on our trip."
- Wrote a Review The Ravens know where to go to get easy food. about Wildlife. in Jasper National Park Things to Do
Photos in Jasper National ParkSee All Photos (63)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues