"Hiram Walker.'s Canadian Club Distillery." Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor by Waalewiener

Windsor Travel Guide: 321 reviews and 984 photos

We did the Hiram Walker Distillery Tour

This youngster is Giovanni ,
and Giovanni was in a group of 14 VT 'ers who visited this beautiful building to learn about the Hiram Walker Family ,the family had a very strong presents in East Windsor and the area is called '' Walkerville''
I will add more info to this chapter when I get some time .

This Casino has been good for Windsor & area.

In this picture you see the Windsor Casino/Hotel, it was taking in early evening in early May 2004, and this evening we had a visit from two Vt members who were on a tour of the USA ,but they made a detour to Niagara Falls and Windsor Canada where they visited us, this evening Lori and I showed Sue (VT Suet )& Roy (VT Imaniac)the Windsor riverfront including a look at the Detroit Skyline ,it was almost sundown and we were lucky to witness the sun going down at the American side and the left side of downtown Detroit. Enjoy the pictures .
Due to new pictures in my Windsor travelogue I have moved the pictures of the visit with Sue & Roy
to mt Belle River Page travelogues.here is the link.
Pictures of VT meeting Suet & Imaniac May 2004

Celebration on both sides of the Detroit River.

There are many many more pictures of this beautiful 300 year City of Detroit annivesary that was celebrated here in Detroit and Windsor, some day I will try to finish and show all these pictures of the Tall ships.

• Pros:Windsor is a very friendly city with many beautiful thing to see.
  • In a nutshell:Come visit Windsor Ontario Canada.
  • Last visit to Windsor: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 12, 2004

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Thank you for visiting my Windsor page Victor It is a wonderful City to live

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I see it's a great city indeed...Thanks for sharing your nice pictures and amazing videos, Hansi! ><><><><

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2009 at 4:13 PM

have been to Windsor several times, but doing street walking, jay walking, window shopping and real shopping all the time :-) will start exploring more of its environs next spring.

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2009 at 10:47 PM

The Philippines was awesome! I've been slowly (VERY slowly) uploading pictures. Were it not for my friends wedding I would have been in portugal too! I'm looking forward to Poland and Matcrazy-ness!

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM

hi Hansi...just thought I'd pop by and enjoy your Windsor page..well ,just over the bridge from motortown...would like to visit one day...and yes ..saw the "Taptoe Delft "on a tv programme..cheers..

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM

I don't know how far Windsor is from Kingston or Ottawa, but I got a good taste of the Ontario province :)

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2008 at 5:18 PM

What a lovely city! So many wonderful things to do and see! Your photographs are very lovely too!

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Lovely, I saw these Canada geese in Montmagny, whole flocks of geese. I try to visit Ottawa every year as my girlfriend lives there. Love your country :D Regína

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2008 at 12:09 PM

happy birthday :-)

• Tuna_ank's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM

My dear fish friend Hansi, You must go to Poland but after Turkey. :-)) I am sorry for Berni but how nice that you didn't forget her. Hugs and kisses.

Waalewiener Lives Here!

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Windsor

Have you been to Windsor?

Latest Activity in Windsor