"The Natural Bridge in Yoho National Park." Top 5 Page for this destination Yoho National Park by Waalewiener
Yoho National Park Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 430 photos
The fast flowing Kicking Horse River has been cutting down its bed,the solution of the limestone in the water,and the carrying of sand and gravel has created over the years a Natural Bridge,the sheer force of the fast running river has cut through the rockbed and ceated this Natural Bridge .The pictures will show what has occured.
Emerald Lake is one of the classic destinations of the Canadian Rockies,and it offers a lot more than just a view .In the winter Emerald lake , located just 15 km from Field , it has big mountains and ridges all around , and it gets twice as much snow as '' Field '' does.
When we came from Emerald Lake we went on the road and we saw a group of Elk in the median of the road , I will have pictures in Tips and Travelogues, after that we stopped at a roadside picnic area , where there was a creek called '' Finn Creek ''will be shown in pictures also, after that we came to a lake called '' Faeder ''
Lake shown in this chapters picture , a small but beautiful lake ,also picnic facilities were here.
- Pros:Yoho National Park is a fantastic Park.
- In a nutshell:When you drive from Calgary to Vancouver do not miss this Park
Faeder lake is a beautiful small lake with fantastic reflections on the water . It is also a picnic area ,the water is... more travel advice
High atop of Mount Stephen and Wapta ,in Yoho National Park are considered one of the most significant Fossil finds.Once... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Yoho National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Side Trip to Yo Ho National Park"
- "Yoho Ho Ho Ho"
- "THE BEST LITTLE NATIONAL PARK IN THE WEST"
- "The Natural Bridge in Yoho National Park."
- "Yoho National Park"
- "Yoho, a beautiful park in the Canadian Rockies"
- "Magnificently Awesome Yoho"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yoho National Park
- Hotels in Yoho National Park
- Transportation in Yoho National Park
- Restaurants in Yoho National Park
- Shopping in Yoho National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Yoho National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yoho National Park
- 15 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Yoho National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yoho National Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Who Would Like to Come to..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Anywhere on the road you can excpect wildlife."
- created a Yoho National Park Travelogue "Anywhere on the road you can excpect wildlife."
- Wrote a Review Faeder Lake , a beautiful small lake in Yoho National Park Things to Do
Photos in Yoho National ParkSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues