"Biloxi we Love you and we feel so bad for you ." Top 5 Page for this destination Biloxi by Waalewiener

Biloxi Travel Guide: 257 reviews and 714 photos

Biloxi Miss, Please say a prayer for the people

Our trip was last week of April 2003
We had a VT meeting with bdbrewer
(Bob & Barbara) and palmas57
(Eva & Paul from Pensacola Florida)
Technically the Red Lobster restaurant where we met is in the City of Gulfport, but it is located on the dividing line of Gulfport and Biloxi on the U.S 90. We met with
Eva( palmas57) Bob Brewer (bdbrewer and their spouses, the pictures of this meeting are in my Gulfport Travelogues..In this picture the Biloxi Visitor's center is featured.
In the back is a picture of the the
Brielmaier House.I will tell more about the history of this house in the travelogues.

Palace Casino Resort ,Biloxi, Miss.

The Palace Casino Resort Hotel is the first of the Biloxi Casinos at the Mississippi Gulf Coast.The resort has 236 rooms , the gaming area is 43.500 sq feet
There are 4 restaurant ,a Spa and Salon, Pool& Marina.
The Casino resort overlooks the Biloxi Back Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Each room is equiped with internet access,Web TV , Video Games and in Room Movie Rentals/
The adress is 158 Howard Avenue
Biloxi Mississippi 1-800 - Palace -9.

The picture tells the story ,does it look like we like Biloxi
and area We have been there 15 times.The captain of the ''Sailfish'' Shrimp Tour boat told me that all the white sand on the Mississippi Gulf Beach was brought in and that is incredible , it must have been some job to bring in that much beautiful white sand .Lori looks pretty comfy and of course Hans takes the pic's again.

• Pros:Biloxi is a great place to visit take it from waalewiener.
  • In a nutshell:Not very well known, but very worth visiting.
  • Last visit to Biloxi: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 30, 2005

• Jun 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM

The Casinos don't always have a free shuttle unless booked thru a tour& the shuttle @ the airport is a min $12 per person. If you have 4 or more its cheaper to take a taxi & generally you can have the driver take you back to the airport for a lower price.

• Jun 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Don't waste your money, Snappers's is over priced with small portions! Oyster po-boy had only 4 oysters on an 8 inch hard bun for $9.95! Fries were bland with a hint of freezer burn! Biloxi has much better seafood restaurants to choose from!

• palmas57's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2009 at 5:45 PM

That was fun, it brings it back to us, Biloxi is just not the same these days. Thanks for sending me the video. It made me smile. Eva

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2006 at 7:19 AM

Lovely page, thank you Hansi x

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2006 at 1:57 PM

aw, we went to Biloxi back in 92, right after hurricane Andrew tore up Florida. It was beautiful. I remember the thrill of finding hermit crabs in the warm, shallow waters.

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2005 at 2:53 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us Hansi.

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 2:14 AM

,,hope they can rise from the ground soon! and a loveli shrimp fishing tlogue u have shown us!

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 5:18 PM

I loved the pics-very historical place and that shark's mouth! LOL thanks for sharing, Orchid

• Sep 27, 2005 at 2:11 PM

I love old house, the Redding House looks like a solid home, and the south is full of so much history, and the people... how different from us northerners" patty

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2005 at 12:17 AM

Thanks for the memories... I plan on seeing the re-building first hand in December.

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Biloxi