"Manhattan Beach is the Beach for Sun Lovers.." Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach by Waalewiener

Manhattan Beach Travel Guide: 350 reviews and 759 photos

AN AWSOME BEACH WITH A GREAT PIER

Yes this is Manhattan Beah ,a place where we in Canada hear about and we see it on our TV's and when we hear about Manhattan Beach ,it is Sunshine ,great sandy Beaches , Bay Watch (from the T V show) ,
We also hear about Beach Volleyball ,and that is what was happening this weekend in Sunny
Manhattan Beach ,and I can't believe that we are here to be a spectator of this great Beach Volleyball Competition.
In this picture the Manhattan Beach Pier is featured ,.
A wonderful Pier where people can walk safely and see the Beaches on both side of this great Pier .
At the end is a
ROUNDHOUSE ,this is a nice place where inside an exhibition is (see my Roundhouse Tip.)There are Fishermen fishing at the end of the Pier .The Pier s is a great place to see the Six men Beach Volleyball Competition.

A GREAT V T EVENING AT BEACHES.

V T ,Staff was hosting this 3 day '' BEACH BASH '' in Manhattan Beach ,Friday night it was .
Come and meet the VT staff and of course other V T members.
It was a great evening and we had the use of the whole upstairs of this great restaurant .
Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres were
plenty . In this picture is the
'' BEACHES '' Restaurant wonderful place located right across from the
'' Manhattan Pier ''
The Hilton Garden Inn Hotel shuttle brought us here and we had a very enjoyable evening and we made many new friendships.
I like to thank '' Stephanie " and the whole VT Staff for making this wonderful evening a great succes.

A WONDERFUL DAY OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL

And this was the scene on the Beach on the South side of the Manhattan Beach Pier.
I don't know exactly how many people were here but I heard that just the Volleyball players alone were about 2000.
So you add the spectators to that and you have a lot of people on the Beach .I was amazed by the fun it all was young people competing and having fun .It was great .
Lori and Hans enjoyed this day on the Beach very much.
Not to forget of course VT had a team participating in the 6 Men Volleyball Competition.
Thanks VT staff for inviting us and for the nice food and drinks that were plenty.

• Pros:Beach ,Sun ,Party ,Beach Volleyball,and all that goes along with that.
  • In a nutshell:Visit Manhattan Beach ,you will love it ,I sure did.
  • Last visit to Manhattan Beach: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 15, 2004

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM

when i asked my husband if he visited Manhattan beach during his years in NYC in 1980s, he laughed for a long time. now i know the reason. never watched Bay Watch. it was not meant for girls anyways :-) nice tips on beach VB.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Striptease in Manhattan - nice show, hehehe...we also love this beach but for some reason, I don't think I have pics. Lots of activity...glad they returned shark to water...Norman :)

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Nice page! I hope the volleyball team of Elvises did well in the tournament.

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Hey there Hansi. Thought I would have a look @ your MB pages since we are staying there for 1 night before our cruise. I love the Beaches restaurant here. Looking to fid something unique for dinner. We will be there next friday night. Cannot wait!! Joyce

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2005 at 1:43 AM

HI HANSI, M-Beach a Gr8 place-lots of airline stews live there, near LAX. Funnny pics and good tips. Our little kids call those sand sharks or angelfish, are easy to catch. Hope VT has another mtg there this next year. Doug

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2005 at 3:35 PM

That Shovelnose Shark seemed to be a lot smaller than I expected! Did you get to see any of the Baywatch type crew??? Is that when you started the strip-tease?

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2005 at 7:56 AM

Haw can VT staff work in such a wonderful place !

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2005 at 9:30 PM

Looks like you picked a great time to visit Manhattan... those tournaments don't happen every weekend!

• Sweetberry1's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2004 at 6:32 AM

Great page Hans.. looks like a good time was had by all.. Lovely photos.. ;-)

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2004 at 1:46 AM

Nice to show us how and where the VT heart beats. Thanks for leading us around through the HQ

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Manhattan Beach

Have you been to Manhattan Beach?

Videos in Manhattan Beach