"The VT Meeting that got Bigger and Bigger." Top 5 Page for this destination Breda by Waalewiener

Breda Travel Guide: 438 reviews and 1,135 photos

VT members coming from many countries.

When Matim ,(Ilse ) wrote me that she would like to organize a little VT meeting for Lori & Hans,in no way Ilse or Hans were thinking 35 + people attending this meeting well they did ,35 people from 8 countries and 2 more came later in the night. Poor Ilse ,Hans just goes on vacation and I must organize this meeting. and organizing she did it was a fantastic day in Breda.

A wonderful special Lady, Ilse ," Matim "

There you are Ilse ,and let's not forget Maaike Ilse's lovely daughter,she helped out also,and Ilse's husband also deserves some credit ,with some nervousness around the house for a while. Ilse you did a fantastic job and it all went as you planned ,we all had a great time ,I received many comments on the wonderful day that was planned by YOU Ilse.
for Lori & I I like to publicly thank you for all you did for us including inviting us into your home .
Lori & I feel very close to you and the family. THANKS ILSE & FAMILY.

Two very special friends of Lori & Hans.

,Kristiina & Peter .
Kristii in the chatroom ,you are one of my favorite friends Kristii ,we go way back when I started in the chatroom some how we liked each other right away , you are polite and always patiently waiting your turn to chat and you are funny ,and you bring a lot of joy and fun into the chatroom.You have been very very nice to waalewiener & Lori this last year .
Sending cards and chocolates all the way fro Estonia .
Surprising Lori & me at this Breda meeting was such a wonderful surprise for Lori & me .
The yellow roses you & Peter bought for my birthday ,I t was soo nice of you ,and then more chocolates & candy .Kristiina & Peter .from Lori & Hans
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I hope we can be friends for life.

• Pros:A wonderful location for a VT meeting ,a beautiful City.
  • In a nutshell:Go visit Breda and you will have a great time there.
  • Last visit to Breda: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 16, 2003

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Hello, Hansi! I see it was a great meeting in such a splendid city..... Good for you!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2009 at 7:58 AM

I also enjoy mirror balls like that one in Breda...used to look at my distorted face for hours on those balls, hehehe

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2008 at 6:46 AM

Thanks for good information about Breda.

• Sibbella's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2008 at 7:23 AM

Hi there! I got your email on my blog, thanks for that. I just have my comments set up that they have to be approved before I let them on my site since I don't know who's going to write on there and my parents read stuff! LOL! *hugs*

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Hi, Nice page! Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip to Germany and the Netherlands in May 2008. I will also be visiting both countries in the same month! Best regards from NJ, Bill

• roza.v.welzenes's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Hier gaat alles goed en lekker rustig.:)) We hebben 't afgelopen dagen een warme herfst maar slechte zomer gehad.Unbelievable! ik ben al een keertje naar Canada geweest maar ik wil daar er nog eens naartoe,deze keer kom ik 4de natuur.:)) gr.

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 at 2:12 PM

Little package with a surprise from PJ and a surprise from me is sent to you guys :) They promised me it would arrive in two days! Beee

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 7:46 PM

It'll be good to see you, both there and in Baltimore too. Holland was just warming up today, probably waiting for the playoffs. I'm sure they'll play much better then.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Beautiful page Hans and what a great VT meeting! I love the interior of the Grote Kerk, it looks beautiful! I don't think I have been in Breda, hahaha, or at least not the last 30 years :-) Maybe some day! :-)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 9:21 AM

Haha, I did not know what a cheesecloth was and before I checked the dictionary, I had in my mind the picture of Maria Boodchap coated with cheese! We have a river Breda close to Grenoble. I wonder what is the origin of the name.

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Breda