"Arrival of Baton East in Brielle September 2005" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle by Waalewiener

Brielle Travel Guide: 153 reviews and 354 photos

BATON EAST MADE IT TO BRIELLE AND ATLC'S HOME

Ok here is finally the page , I am going to make 3 pages of the time we spent with Anke Thea in Brielle , Brielle, en Hellevoetssluis and a Zuid Holland page ,it will take some time ,ATLC welcomed us in her home , made us a fabulous dinner ,took us for a great afternoon ride to Oost Voorne ,Rockanje & Hellevoetrsluis , it was great I will do my best to show what we did this beautiful day. .Hang on this lady drives ,let's just say good but fast hahah.
Thank you and hubby Anke Thea voor alles very much from Lori & Hansi.

lekker lekker

Bami is what we had for dinner at Anke -Thea's , it was delicious ,wonderful ,and very yummy .Lori & I loved it ,and I believe A T makes this for special occasions ,so Lori & I felt very special. Put that Camcorder down and come and eat ,I think that's what I heard,and I was readyyyyyy.

Lekker lekker

mmmmmmmmmmmm
After dinner came dessert , look at that ,we would call that a Giant Strawberry Shortcake ,in Dutch I am not sure what they call it ,aardbeien slagroomtaart I think ?????
We watched Anke -Thea make this cake , well done Anke (so fast and efficient as usual )

• Pros:Everything about Brielle is wonderful in my opinion
  • In a nutshell:We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brielle.
  • Last visit to Brielle: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 21, 2006

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2010 at 7:08 AM

I see you had a great stay there... Good for you, Hansi!

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Very nice page! I was lucky enough to visit Anke-Thea last year. She is just great!

• breughel's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 10:29 AM

Dag Hans, Two questions: Did the Geuzen of Brielle drink geuze before fighting the Spaniards? What is the meaning of Waalewiener. Anything to do with the river Waal?

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2007 at 11:29 PM

For the record: Waalewiener ate most of that cake ! Excellent boat trip t'logues ! I've linked this page on my Brielle page under Local Customs tips.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2006 at 2:36 PM

So many places in Holland I have not yet seen - I love Holland I'd even consider living here, In Copenhagen there is a strong dutch influence in the Rosenberg Castle

• mgomes's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2006 at 4:17 PM

hi, my name is Miguel i´m from Portugal and i was in Brielle for 2 months,and it was fantastic,i wil back, for sure.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2005 at 10:55 AM

Well Hans, I suppose you will be coming back with a whole lot of new pics and info on Brielle. Kat 8/10/05

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 8:56 PM

Just back from visiting ATLC Zuid-Holland page after yours. I feel I have now to go back to ATLC's Brielle! A great page of yours! I wonder if the "see beggers" are the same as "corsairs" ?

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2004 at 7:56 AM

Something about your pages always bring a smile to my face, Hans. I guess your smile shines through them. And the restaurant tips remind me that it's just about lunch time. Stephen

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 6:11 AM

Wonderfull VT Brielle pages,... great comments Hans,... so good memories to me greetzzz RoyJava

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Brielle

Have you been to Brielle?