"Garrelsweer, one of the Dutch small villages." Garrelsweer by Waalewiener
Garrelsweer Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 101 photos
That's her ,it's Nighthawk, it's Roelien,it's my buddy ,she is funny ,wonderful & full of life.We are going for a tour .Roelien is going to bring us to the City I went to school 40 years ago .Delfzijl
This is the flag of the province of Groningen , the most North East province in the Netherlands.
Garrelsweer is located in the province of Groningen.
Garrelsweer a small village located between Groningen and Delfzijl this is the dutch reformed church in Garrelsweer ,and this is the village where Roelien was born.Roelien now lives in Hoogkerk near Groningen.
When we started to let people know we were coming to Holland Roelien wanted to see us. Due to a family commitment Roelien could not come to the Breda VT meeting .
Lori & I decided to visit Roelien in Hoogkerk near Groningen.
We loved the visit at Roelien's and met the whole family Bert and the 3 girls Jacolien, Kirsten & Marjet .
Roelien made a great dinner for us after she was our tour guide to a drive to Delfzijl ,a city were I went to school in 1961-1963.On our way to Delfzijl we stopped in Appingedam and made nice pictures there.More on Delfzijl in next tips and travelogues.
The visit at Roeliens & family was fantastic. Visit the pages Appingedam and Delfzijl to see much more.
- Pros:Peaceful ,Lovely Quiet , Small no traffic .
- In a nutshell:A wonderful place to visit.
This is a canal called het Damsterdiep .and the earlier name of this canal was called Delf. Nice houses on each side... more travel advice
In 1957 Garrelsweer celebrated its 900 years so in 2007 thers will be another celebration and allready plans are being... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Garrelsweer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Garrelsweer 950 year"
- "Garrelsweer, one of the Dutch small villages."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Garrelsweer
- Hotels in Garrelsweer
- Transportation in Garrelsweer
- Restaurants in Garrelsweer
- Warnings and Dangers in Garrelsweer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garrelsweer
- 5 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Garrelsweer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garrelsweer
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Picture number twenty thousand"
- updated a Garrelsweer Travel Page "Garrelsweer, one of the Dutch small villages."
- Commented on one of Waalewiener's Garrelsweer travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Last one ,and we are having dinner at Roelien'ssss"
- Wrote a Review Het Damsterdiep canal runs through Garrelsweer. in Garrelsweer Favorites
Photos in GarrelsweerSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues