Gilze Favorite Tips by Waalewiener
Gilze Favorites: 15 reviews and 15 photos
Century old wooden well
Favorite thing: A wooden water well almost a century old ,circa 1050 ,found by archeologist
north of the Church in the heart of Gilze.
Discovered in March 1994.Two hollowed out tree trunks were put together and lowered in a hole , the trees are supposed to have been 300 years old Oak trees. Only 75 cm wood remains from the top tree.
The water well is all covered and a nice glass surrounding protects it .
The young people near the well are Maaike & Tim.
Favorite thing: This is the Library in Gilze.
Located in Centre of Gilze.
Nice big house
Favorite thing: ,This is another nice building , it is big ,an it looks great ,I think it is a private house.
Big white house
Favorite thing: This is another white house ,but this house is much bigger ,I believe it houses a music school.
white building,a Cafe
Favorite thing: This is a small Cafe in Centre of Gilze.
Favorite thing: A pretty big church for a small village.
Favorite thing: This school is located next to the church.
Top part of beautiful house.
Fondest memory: This is the top part of the beautiful house ,main street in Gilze.
Part of beautiful house
Favorite thing: When driving through the village Gilze we saw some very nice buildings ,in the next two tips one of these houses are
More Reviews (7)
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Gilze Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my "home town""
- "These pages are dedicated to Ilse & her family."
- "Welcome to Gilze"
- "My hometown!"
- "Gilze-Rijen airbase"
- "DEDICATED TO ILSE AND FAMILY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilze
- Hotels in Gilze
- Nightlife in Gilze
- Restaurants in Gilze
- Shopping in Gilze
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilze
- 16 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Gilze?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilze
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: It's Friday night and I am..."
- Uploaded a Video to Gilze
- Commented on one of MATIM's Gilze travel pages
- Wrote a Review when in Holland you will see a windmill. in Gilze Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "when in Holland you will see a windmill."
- updated a Gilze Travelogue "Pictures in a fun house op de '' Kermis ''"
Photos in GilzeSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues