"These pages are dedicated to Ilse & her family." Gilze by Waalewiener

Gilze Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 200 photos

'' Matim '' Ilse .one of my best friends.

Ilse is now one of our best friends.
I met Ilse like I meet many Vt friends ,by chatting in the chatroom and reading her homepage and thus having a chance to get to know her a bit better,and getting to know Ilse better we sure did .
Ilse you are a wonderful person , you are wonderful with children ,your own and other children that you take care of in your job. Ilse Lori & I want to thank you for several things , off course you planned and organized this wonderful Breda meeting. It was a incredible wonderful day for us Ilse ,it was a big worry for you with sooo many people but it went just beautiful.

A beautiful afternoon through the Ulvenhouts Bos.

Lori & I were invited by Ilse to stay over at her home for the weekend of the Breda meeting, and we had such a great time with Ilse & family .Ilse asked us what we would like to do ,and Lori said she would love to make bicycle ride in and around Gilze ,and a good ride it was ,Lori asked Ilse's son Tim who had a counter for K M on his bike,how many kilometers we drove and it was 19 Km's for us that was a good ride,19 km was quite a bit , but it was beautiful.Thanks Tim for keeping track of the Km's.

It is sunday night ,after a great dinner at Ilse's it was time for some fun ,Hans you want to go to the
'' Kermis ",yes of course I want to go , Lori decided to stay home, I think the 19 K M on the bike had something to do with Lori staying home. So of we went to the nice quite big '' Carnaval '' in Gilze, they had wonderful rides ,great fun house where the kids could not get enough of running through obstacles,sliding and jumping, they had bumper cars , and we spend some time trying to win some small
stuffed animals on a machine with small cranes trying to grab a stuffed animal.Then is was time to go home .
We had a great time, of course I was video taping all the time.
Thank you Ilse & family for inviting us into your home ,and we had such a great time with all of you .
It was a wonderful weekend.

• Pros:Gilze is a one of those lovely small dutch villages.
  • In a nutshell:Very nice, very relaxed , very quiet , just wonderful.
  • Last visit to Gilze: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 13, 2003

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2004 at 1:47 PM

had veel flashbacks vandaag Hans! We waren weer op de kermis, en daar was Karin mijn vriendin weer met haar kinderen, echt just als vorig jaar. WE MISSED YOU!!

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2003 at 5:59 PM

haha seems u had a great stay in gilze!! kewl to see these pics!!

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2003 at 12:30 PM

Brabant hospitality here and so guaranteed good times! Nice page and happy to see overall that you had great time in NL. Be welcome back! Greetings, Paul

• jto's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2003 at 3:40 AM

Nice page Hansje!! This page is another proof that Holland is missing you and Lori now when youre back home. See you in chat :)

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2003 at 10:21 PM

Your pages always have such a fun and warm feeling! Well done Hans. And I see Lori does ride bicycle!

• kylian74's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2003 at 12:43 PM

Beautiful pics together with Ilse's family, I've met her last Antwerp meeting and soon in brussels...I like appelgebak sold in the kraam

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2003 at 9:51 PM

Beautiful houses catch every one's eye, and it seem that Gilze has loads of the. nice page.

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2003 at 10:12 AM

Going bicycling and to the Kermis, what a lovely weekend you had with Ilse.

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Gilze