"Nea Kameni Island ,it was like Paradise Island" Nea Kameni Island by Waalewiener

Nea Kameni Island Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 77 photos

Pirate Ships without the Pirates .

Thirassia, Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni island are 3 Islands close to Santorini Island
We took a Pirate Ship Tour to Nea Kameni and Thirassia later .
It was a wonderful experience but also a challenging experience.
Quite a climb in Hot weather conditions .

As I said it was quite a climb and a challenge .

As I said it was quite a challenge to climb to the Vulcano ,so I started and I was of course slow due to filming everyone .
I started to walk and I did not get too far ,so I saw Claudia & Emily sitting under an umbrella to protect them from the sun and an obvious rest area .
I decided to stay with them and that I would not have the time to catch up with the others and be back in time at the Ship .

The Island Thirassia is where we had lunch .

Way up there top of that hill/mountain there was our Restaurant ''Panorama'' where we would have lunch .
The name is well chosen because from up there it was a ''Panoramic '' view
Well it took Donkeys/Mules to get us up there because NO WAY could I have made it up there by walking
The food was good and it was very nice and the view from up there was stunning to say the least .
The Donkey/Mule ride was incredible and one of the highlights of our Greece vacation in my opinion .

• Last visit to Nea Kameni Island: Jun 2007
  • Intro Written Jun 29, 2007

• anpe's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2007 at 5:20 AM

Hansi!!your pictures on a pirate ship are great!!and funny!!all the faces with a big smile!!! hugs anna

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Nea Kameni Island

Have you been to Nea Kameni Island?

Latest Activity in Nea Kameni Island