Hawaii (State of) Favorite Tips by Waalewiener Top 5 Page for this destination
Hawaii (State of) Favorites: 240 reviews and 186 photos
Steep hill at Hanauma Bay
Favorite thing: On this picture you can see the steep decline
going down the Beach and the Bay.
Going down no problem , but going up is hard,so there is a Tram that for only $1 dollar takes you up, going down by Tram cost 50 cents.
Fondest memory: but if you can it is fun to go down by foot , and see the Bay and all the people.
Remember again that Hanauma Bay is closed on tuesdays and it cost $3 dollar to enter.
Favorite thing: If and when you go to Hanauma Bay , I would like you to look our for this white Bird , he or she was putting on a complete show for us looking so pretty, and no doubt she came for the sandwich we ate their also .
She (or he ) was a beauty.
From the car or Bus parking lot you get to see a picnick area with washrooms and their are some pretty Birds around ,i will show more in Travelogue.
Fondest memory: The faces of this Bird , she looked right at me with her eyes bulging and she could outstare me with no problem.
Favorite thing: There are restrooms and a food consession
at the upper level , and below on the Beach level there is a Snorkeling equipment consession, a restroom and dressing and an information kiosk.
Fondest memory: Very clean place good facilities busy but not to crowded and do remember Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
It cost $3 a person to enter Hanauma Bay.
Favorite thing: There is a tour called Hanauma Duck & Snorkel Tour, this tour uses WW 2 amphibious landing boats to get you into the
Bay Tranportation and snorkel equipment is included in the price and you get to keep the snorkel gear.Instructions are also included.
The tour boat leaves 8-830 am and returns 11-30,1-30, 2-45 , and 4-15.PM
Tour price is Adults $48 + tax Children $42 + tax. Hawaii state Tax 4.16 % + $3 entree fees
are not included. The adress for the De luxe Hanauma Bay Dive Tour is .
Tel 808-265-8956 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Fondest memory: Snorkeling ia a great way to see the beauty
of Hanauma Bay and it also is a wonderful
way to have a good time with the kids and a
great educational time also , they learn how to preserve our precious environment.
Fish in sparkling clear water.
Favorite thing: There are way over 400 species of Fish and it is a challenge getting good pictures , you just stand in the water and the Fish will be all around you.I got this beauty on film.
Fondest memory: Watching children getting all excited, when these fish swam around their little legs, that was fun Some folks attracted many fish .
Hanauma Bay Film.
Favorite thing: This Marine Sanctuary Hanauma Bay is so
important to keep it natural that when visiting
you will be required to see a film about the Bay , the film is 7 minutes long and it shows the beauty of the Bay , its history and most important the do's and don't's about how to be careful when in the Bay , for example diving from boats is not allowed , walking on reefs and touching Coral is not allowed .
It is a good thing and there are volunteers keeping an eye on the place .
A beautiful place that will hopefully last forever and stay like it is forever..
Fondest memory: I miss a lot of things that I have seen in Hawaii , but Hanauma Bay is high on the list of things that I miss of Hawaii.
More Reviews (25)
- See All Every body surfing surfing USA.
- See All Don't try to do this at home leave it to...
- I think the Hawaiian locals love to...
- See All Lovely ladies in lovely traditional...
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hang Loose in Hawaii"
- "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- "A Month In Paradise"
- "Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with."
- "diver-x's Hawaii Page"
- "Scenic Hawaii"
- "BlueCollar's Hawai‘i"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii (State of)
- Hotels in Hawaii (State of)
- Transportation in Hawaii (State of)
- Nightlife in Hawaii (State of)
- Restaurants in Hawaii (State of)
- Shopping in Hawaii (State of)
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii (State of)
- See All...
Explore the World
- Keswick Hotels
- Torönsborg Hotels
- Hjuvik Hotels
- Tavernier Hotels
- Oswego Beach
Badges & Stats in Hawaii (State of)
- 129 Reviews
- 343 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii (State of)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I hope Hundwalder is ok."
- Commented on one of deecat's Hawaii (State of) travel pages
- Wrote a Review Every body surfing surfing USA. in Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Every body surfing surfing USA."
- updated a Hawaii (State of) Travelogue "Experiencing this Lu'au in this setting was awsome"
Videos in Hawaii (State of)See All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (407)
Top Hawaii (State of) hotels
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1987 Reviews - 4709 Photos
- Lihue Hotels
- 38 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Lahaina Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 616 Photos
- Kailua-Kona Hotels
- 343 Reviews - 768 Photos
- Kihei Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 134 Photos
- Kapaa Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Hilo Hotels
- 235 Reviews - 453 Photos
- Koloa Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Hawaii Kai Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 25 Photos
- Kaanapali Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 46 Photos
- Poipu Hotels
- 62 Reviews - 154 Photos
- Kapalua Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Kahului Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Kalaoa Hotels
- 3 Hotels
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 46 Photos