"Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with." Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) by Waalewiener
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide: 10,603 reviews and 27,502 photos
Hanauma Bay is a Marine Sanctuary on the Sout Eastern side of Oahu , we spent the most part of a day on the Beach of this fantastic place It is extremely beautiful here and luckely this Bay is well protected from people doing damage to the environment ,there are volunteers who keep an eye out
so that the rules are not broken. There is a beautiful new Education Center and the washroom facilities are excellent.
Surfing was a sport of royalty but it became popular in the early 1900's
After the formation of the Outrigger Canoe Club and the Hui Nalu (club of the waves)swimming Club along Waikiki Beach.Members of these two clubs became the Beach Boys , and they taught the tourist the art of surfing, and they would peddle the outrigger canoes out in the Ocean which is still done the same way today.In this picture is Duke a gentle big tall muscular man who became a Master surfer.
This lu'au was at in the courtyard at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel , a beautiful setting ,looking at Diamond Head to the East and watching the sun set to the West, an evening that start with a buffet style dinner, and Musicians playing Hawaiian music and a Singer singing beautiful songs , this lu'au was chosen by our daughter and her husband for their wedding reception,and several new married couples and some people that celebrated their anniversaries were asked to dance. after dinner a fantastic performance by Dancers and Singers and a great skilled performance of handling sticks on fire doing incredible things with the sticks.It was a night to remember.
- Pros:Hawaii is on of the greatest places on this earth
- In a nutshell:Go to Hawaii you will be treated like Roalty there.
One going up one going down , just keep on surfing , these waves will never stop coming. more travel advice
That wave is going to get me unless i hurry up, will I make it or not. more travel advice
- See All Don't try to do this at home leave it to...
- I think the Hawaiian locals love to...
- See All Lovely ladies in lovely traditional...
- The food at a Lu'au is delightful and...
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Hawaii (State of) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hang Loose in Hawaii"
- "Hawaiian Islands ~ GO Virtual"
- "A Month In Paradise"
- "Hawaii this beautiful place we fell in love with."
- "diver-x's Hawaii Page"
- "Scenic Hawaii"
- "BlueCollar's Hawai‘i"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hawaii (State of)
- Hotels in Hawaii (State of)
- Transportation in Hawaii (State of)
- Nightlife in Hawaii (State of)
- Restaurants in Hawaii (State of)
- Shopping in Hawaii (State of)
- Warnings and Dangers in Hawaii (State of)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawaii (State of)
- 129 Reviews
- 343 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii (State of)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I Need to Rant"
- Commented on one of deecat's Hawaii (State of) travel pages
- Wrote a Review Every body surfing surfing USA. in Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Every body surfing surfing USA."
- updated a Hawaii (State of) Travelogue "Experiencing this Lu'au in this setting was awsome"
Videos in Hawaii (State of)See All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues