"Fuengirola with its beautiful promenades." Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola by Waalewiener
Fuengirola Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 452 photos
This young lady is Eva , and Eva lives in Fuengirola.
We let Eva know that we were coming to visit the area and Eva told us that she would be happy to meet with us ,and we met Eva twice .
One time in Fuengirola where we had a nice lunch with Eva and the second time on the day before we left for Canada on our way back home .The visit that second time we Eva,Carmen Stace ,Lori & I had a wonderful afternoon together in Playamar Beach where our Hotel was located and we had Chinese dinner and then we said good bye to each other.Check the travelogues for many pictures with Eva & Lori & Hans
Fuengirola is one of the smallest municipalities in the Malaga province, but the 8 km of coastline makes it an important tourist resort with great Promenades and nice beaches like
Carvajal,Torreblanca del Sol, Los Boliches,La caviotas, Santa Amelia& El Castillo.The town has short narrow streets with Shops , Bars & Restaurants.There is a great harbour , and fish is always fresh and Los Boliches used to be a small fishing village but has grown into a good size Town.
Fuengirola can boast about having the best markets on the Costa del Sol and they are probably right ,the market grounds as you can see in the pictures is a large area and it has a beautiful entrance shown in the picture.
A regular market is held on Tuesdays and a Fley market is held on Saterdays ,and vendors come from afar ,and even from other countries. This market is not far from the Train and Bus station ,within walking distance.
- Pros:a nice place with a lovely promenade and nice Beach.
- Cons:Try not to get stuck by car insde the narrow streets of Fuengirola.
- In a nutshell:Great place ,we will have to come back to.
This is a very nice looking stone building and it has everything you need to know about the area of Fuengirola ,Los... more travel advice
The importance of the market is not surprising if we take into account that Fuengirola is one of the most important... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Fuengirola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fuengirola with its beautiful promenades."
- "Costa del Sol"
- "THE LIGHT AND THE BREEZE, SPECIAL"
- "Rachels Fuengirola Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fuengirola
- Hotels in Fuengirola
- Transportation in Fuengirola
- Nightlife in Fuengirola
- Restaurants in Fuengirola
- Shopping in Fuengirola
- Warnings and Dangers in Fuengirola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fuengirola
- 32 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Fuengirola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fuengirola
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Live travel webcam"
- Commented on one of mvtouring's Fuengirola travel pages
- updated a Fuengirola Travelogue "More pictures of Eva Lori & Hans"
- Uploaded a Photo to "More pictures of Eva Lori & Hans"
- Wrote a Review Fuengirola Tourist Office. in Fuengirola Things to Do
Photos in FuengirolaSee All Photos (76)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues