"Marbella we Love you" Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella by Waalewiener

Marbella Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 2,067 photos

This is dedicated to Carmen & Stace

Here is the beginning ,a nice picture (yes Carmen this is a nice picture ) of Carmen Stace & Hansi

I will post plenty pictures but it will take some time to make the Story of Marbella VT meeting May 2006 come to life .

I'll start with pictures ,because pictures is what everyone wants to see .

Everyone pesent in Marbella will be in these pictures ,some more then others .

If I miss you in these pictures please let me know and I will add you if I have a pic

If anyone does not like to be in these pictures (not you Carmen ,you stay hehe )
please send me an E-mail and I will remove your picture right away .

I'll do the best I can .

Hansi

Stace and Sandra of course Stace clowning around

Stace & Carmen .

I know how much you love it when we all say .

THANK YOU FOR A JOB VERY WELL DONE .

Haha I won't say it again or maybe I will .

A great lunch we had with good friends.

This picture is from our first visit in Jan Feb 2006

After that we went to Carmen's appartment and we met up with Stace and Carmen's mother
and we had a great lunch together,Carmen's mom was wonderful and a great lunch she made for all of us.
Stace was feeling better so we then went for a wonderful walk through the '' Old Town ''of Marbella.
It was a super day ,and Lori & I like to thank you Carmen,your Mom ,and Stace ,for the lovely flowers and the great tour you gave us on this day ..Muchos Gracias
Carmen & Stace & Mom.

• Pros:A great place to visit and spend some time with good friends
  • In a nutshell:Go see Marbella ,and don't miss the Old Town.
  • Last visit to Marbella: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 17, 2006

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I love Marbella! We visited long before VT. Thanks for sharing!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I love Birds of Paradise --- Welcome back from Spain, Hansi! Will wait for your updates, Norman :)

• timada's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2008 at 11:32 PM

So I made a wonderful Saturday morning virtual trip to Marbella ... thanks Hansi !

• rosie235's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2008 at 11:50 PM

i have been watching your video of you dirty dancing in Marbella with the lady in yellow.. so very funny...thanks for sharing it with us.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2008 at 8:05 PM

Hansi...I wish I had the time (and energy) it takes to work on my vt pages...I'm about 4 years behind...where is the link to the you tube thingy??

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2007 at 1:25 PM

Clean, serene and more lovely than I imagined.

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2007 at 10:11 PM

Marbella takes you to a great journey on the stylish spanish way of living!!! It is a great start if you wish to explore Andaluzia!;)

• Aug 14, 2006 at 11:31 PM

ohhh im laughing my head off at some of those pics of me with beachdog! you really captured some great moments! memories i will always treasure hansi! big hugs to ya!

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2006 at 4:10 AM

Lovely place! That unusually hanging flower is actually the heart of the banana, there are flower buds inside and once it blooms, small bananas will soon develop. i'll try to send you photo of what i meant to explain hehehe. Regards!

• Euromeet2007's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2006 at 11:20 AM

I am really excited myself Hansi! This can be such a great meeting. I hope it works out well. We will do our best, whatever that is:-D galatea

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Marbella

Have you been to Marbella?

Latest Activity in Marbella