"Torrox Costa is only 4 Km from Torrox ,it is nice." Top 5 Page for this destination Torrox by Waalewiener

Torrox Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 150 photos

This is the Torrox sign we saw from our Car.

We arrived in Torrox Costa after we drove from Frigiliana and we did not stay very long and we did not visit the town Torrox itself,
We did visit Torrox Costa ,so I will show you in this page what we did and where we went .I think the sign
says ,'' Best Climate in Europe ''
I have no idea if that is true or not .
We had a good time and we had fun, and we learned some history again.

Torrox is a good place to visit as a base Town and from here explore the region with its mountain's it's national Parks and the old Towns. Torrox is about 45 Km from Malaga and that is not that far .There are Roman ruins all along the coast and the caves at Nerja are not far and they are wonderful and make for agreat visit The ruins of the Roman Village at the Torrox Lighthouse are protected as a Property of Cultural Interest.

Torrox Costa, is a resort only some some 4 kilometres (2 miles) from Torrox with beautiful beaches, promenade, restaurants, shops, night life, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc. It is this combination of old and new which makes Torrox such an interesting place to stay.
Torrox has a busy festive calendar all the year round, its most important festival being from October 4th and 8th. The Fiesta de las Migas takes place on the last Sunday before Christmas, a festival in which visitors to the town can sample this exquisite dish accompanied by a glass of wine from the area and music and dancing in the streets.For more info on Torrox & Festivals see this website. http://www.costadelsol.net/web/torrox/Index.htm

• Pros:A nice place to visit and catch up on some history
  • In a nutshell:Stop when you are in The Costa del Sol ,you won't regret it
  • Last visit to Torrox: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 22, 2004

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2010 at 10:09 PM

The place looks very relaxing and attractive... Thanx for your nice page about it, Hansi!...

• timada's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Another wonderful place ...thanks for sharing . Big hug to my Silverbirds !!!!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Torrox pics made me remind such good days... that hope we can repeit! :-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Again, these pagesentice my senses, and make me long to return to Torrox Costa. Great work, my friend. A joy to read and view. Love the fun-loving travelogues...remember, for me, you will always be King of the Travelogues!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 6:23 PM

It's nice to visit your travel pages again, Hansi. You have certainly seen alot of Spain!! Enjoyed your pics...

• alusru's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 1:06 AM

Hansiiiiiiiiiiii, so many lovely pics!!! Thank you so much for them to bring back all the lovely memories like in a movie! Big hugs for you and Lori. Ursula

• sachara's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 12:01 PM

Hansi, so many wondereful, funny and hilarious pics !!!!! WOW !

• GillianMcLaughlin's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 5:19 AM

Your pics are just wonderful Mister LoriPori... they make me smile

• Jasen71's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2006 at 10:34 PM

Another great page! Hansi I love herrings, and I will be driving across europe tonight, and I am sure i'll get my supply of Herrings ;)) Jase

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 4:35 PM

Great tips Hans. I missed this port of the coast!

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Torrox