"The beautiful Island of Voorne in Zuid- Holland." Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Zuid-Holland by Waalewiener

Provincie Zuid-Holland Travel Guide: 5,921 reviews and 16,120 photos

You just can't take these two anywhere.

Here we are in the Dunes of Voorne ,we are on the way to the beach in a small place called Rockanje ,on our way to the beach we found this fellow with a bicycle.
He looked lonely so we decided to spend some time with him.
He did not say too much.

This was such a nice fellow ,that I decided to see him again and spend some more time with him I will show him again later and give some information on him if I can find some.

Anke Thea drove from Brielle to Oostvoorne ,and here we were ready to visit het Zuid-Hollands Landschap , Anke Thea was very knowlegable about this area and about the whole Island of Voorne .We are ready now ,and our pretty tour guide is ready to show us around. The Zuid-Hollands Landschap Visitors Centre will be shown in the tips.

• Pros:A beautiful province with beautiful towns cities and villages.
  • Cons:Traffic traffic traffic. cars cars too many cars.
  • In a nutshell:Go visit there you'll love it.
  • Last visit to Provincie Zuid-Holland: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 13, 2003

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I see it's a bicycle country... We don't have that so much...maybe because of the traffic pollution and rosk...

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2008 at 5:06 AM

There's always a good Cafe Restaurant somewhere off the road in Nederland ;~)

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Thanks for your Christmas greetings. I like the statue of that guy with the bicycle.

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2005 at 6:11 PM

Nice Page Hans, The Netherlands and specific "Zuid Holland" has many things to show. Greets from Belgium

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 8:24 PM

The most I remember of driving across Nederland is Green houses everywhere, on the right, on the left for kilometers ! Zuid-Holland seems to have some more "nature" life ! Excellent page, Hans !

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 10:13 PM

Beautiful countryside Hansi! Thanks for sharing! Hello to you and Lori! =)

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2004 at 10:14 AM

Very clever of you Hans, making these photo's in a car at high speed! And excellent that you made a Zuid-Holland page :-)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2003 at 9:06 AM

Nice page, Hans!! Looks as if you enjoyed it!!

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2003 at 3:22 PM

kewl pics ... great place to visit

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2003 at 7:17 AM

Very nice! I like all the photos, interesting is the one - fellow with the bicycle

Waalewiener

“Travel now , don't wait until it is too late”

Badges & Stats in Provincie Zuid-Holland

Have you been to Provincie Zuid-Holland?