"Crocworld in Scottburgh Kwazulu Natal." Scottburgh by Waalewiener
Scottburgh Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 34 photos
It is a hut and it is dark inside , and I have no idea what they are used for , if any body knows please let me know.
My friend & I had a great time playing with those cute little snakes. A little slippery but that's all .Try it some times.
I was brave enough to hold those little snakies, but they could not pay me enough to go in there and feed those big boys.We will leave that up to the animal keeper.
- Pros:You get to spend a day with some very nice Crocs.
- In a nutshell:Go try this place out take the family it will be fun.
This is a park not to be missed.If you like crocodiles this is the place for you.Don't worry you can see them up close... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Scottburgh Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Scottburgh
- 2 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Scottburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scottburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues