"One Day in St. Martin and what a beauty it was." Marigot by Waalewiener
Marigot Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 56 photos
Our Taxi Driver , Tour Guide , Comedian'' Willem'' knows his way around here, in no time he went fishing and came up with a good size Lobster.A lucky day I guess.
Day 4 of our Caribbean Cruise St.Martin , Netherlands Antilles.
While the North of the Island is French and the South is Dutch , both of these distinct cultures live side by side on the smallest territory in the world.A tempting variety of Dutch chocolates and of course cheese can be found in Philipsburg, and the latest Parisian fashions and perfumes are popular in Marigot . After bargain hunting , the alluring St.Martin beach life awaits.Here we are Willem brought us to the right place.
Going in the water at Orient Beach in St.Martin is absolutely wonderful, a little salty perhaps but so what ,I wish we had more time at this beach, but we could not do too many things in one day.
I recommend this Beach very much.
- Pros:Good food , plenty sunshine ,gorgues beaches including a naturist beach.
- Cons:A pitty I cannot be there more often.
- In a nutshell:A Paradise you MUST see one day.
This is a general tip , a map of restaurants on Orient Beach. We did not go to any restaurants. Time was too short and... more travel advice
There is no question about it the market in Marigot was nice,the shopping areas were nice the restaurants were nice but... more travel advice
Waalewiener's Related Pages
Marigot Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Day in St. Martin and what a beauty it was."
- "Shops closed on Sunday"
- "Marigot - shopping town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marigot
- Hotels in Marigot
- Transportation in Marigot
- Restaurants in Marigot
- Shopping in Marigot
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marigot
- 4 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Marigot?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marigot
Photos in MarigotSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues