"Tulum, Tulum" Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas de Tulum by HouFelix
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 75 photos
A great side trip from Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or Cancun. Ancient Mayan ruins atop a bluff overlooking the Carribean. Beautiful sight, and well worth the time.
- Pros:Easy access from Playa del Carmen, Cancun & Isla Cozumel. Inexpensive. Beautiful site with historical significance.
- Cons:Transportation can be tricky. Best to take a bus from Playa del Carmen. On last trip, we rented a car that broke down.
- In a nutshell:Large Mayan ruin site well worth the time & effort to see.
To reach Tulum, you will have to take the ferry from Cozumel or a bus from Cancun, to Playa del Carmen. The bus terminal... more travel advice
HouFelix's Related Pages
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The flying Voladores"
- "Place of the Dawning Sun"
- "Tulum, Tulum"
- "The low-key tourism of Tulum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ruinas de Tulum
- Hotels in Ruinas de Tulum
- Transportation in Ruinas de Tulum
- Warnings and Dangers in Ruinas de Tulum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruinas de Tulum
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ruinas de Tulum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruinas de Tulum
Top 10 Pages
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Oakland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Milwaukee Intro, 5 reviews
- Napa Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas de Tulum Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cancún Intro, 1 photo