"ruins of the end of the earth" Al Qunaytirah by tiaomu
Al Qunaytirah Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
We must get a pass from the Ministry of Interia the day before your visit. or 9 o'clock in the morning.
You can ride on a microbus, or service at Baramkeh, services statation for Qunaytirah.
You must bring your passport, the pass, and water, of course.
It took about 30 minutes in our case to go there from There. 20SP. From the checkpoint, you should negotiate the driver to go around the ruin city. Probably 200SP.
This is a famous hospital where you can see two countries border and the mountain from the roof of the hospital.
The church is completely broken down. You can go there by the negotiated microbus.
There are still mines there. Here is the border checkpoint of the country. Beyond the place, there is another point of the UN. You cannot go there, but from here, you see the border view.
- Pros:You feel the silent city there.
- Cons:You do not expect that the tour guide speaks English.
- In a nutshell:You realize the real history.
tiaomu's Related Pages
Al Qunaytirah Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Qunaytirah
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Al Qunaytirah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Qunaytirah
Top 10 Pages
- Takayama Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Hirayu Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aomori Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Latakia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Busra ash Sham Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aleppo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Komono Intro, 1 review, 4 photos