"Kassab" Kassab by tiaomu
Kassab Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
I bought some Kassab soap in a shop here. I found the explanation on the soap is in Japanese. The soaps are, I guess, exported to Japan. I was sorry to watch a soap factory, because the day was holiday.
- Pros:The soaps and package are very beautiful for me.
- Cons:Lattakia was in moderate climate, but Kassab was cold.
- In a nutshell:Probably the altitude of the city is higher than Lattakia's one
tiaomu's Related Pages
Kassab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "up and down and round and round"
- "kassab the final destination"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kassab
- Hotels in Kassab
- Transportation in Kassab
- Restaurants in Kassab
- Shopping in Kassab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kassab
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kassab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kassab
Top 10 Pages
- Takayama Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Hirayu Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aomori Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Latakia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Busra ash Sham Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Aleppo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Komono Intro, 1 review, 4 photos