"Heart of the "Strada Montana"" Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse by chicabonita

I have grown up in Heppenheim and it's the place where I like to live. It is nearly in the center of Germany. Just 65 km in the south of Frankfurt am Main and only about 30 km in the north of Heidelberg.

Heppenheim and the Bergstrasse are among the warmest regions in Germany. I have taken the picture last Sunday (16 March 2003). Some of the trees are in bloom since a few weeks.

• Last visit to Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse: Dec 2001
  • Intro Updated Mar 26, 2004

• alza's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Brava Barbara! for intro of Leo Bassi to me! He links Beppe Grillo on his site..."Un bufón Italiano, muy amado, con cojones de acero." haha! tho Beppe is a serious buffoon. :) Heppenheim is out of a fairy tale. Danke schön!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2010 at 3:43 PM

The old town and sites around the area are surely why Germany stands out as such a beautiful place to visit and live. We were in Heidelberg 4 times and never saw as much as we like in the area. You did a wonderful job of pictures and comments.

• vinc_bilb's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Unmöglish: you did it! So great pages, I visited this city (and stayed here) one month ... a long time ago ... and I'm really happy to see some "remember", like Martin Buber Haus. Bravo und danke :)

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2008 at 3:08 AM

Excellent tips and photos! Heppenheim looks like a very lovely place to visit. The Goose of Heppenheim certainly seems to enjoy it there! Cheers, Bill

• Tayra2's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2006 at 6:36 AM

Mmmm, ice by Leonardo, yamii! I lived in Hepenheim 4 years long and am always happy to go back atleast once a year. Nice page and pics.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2005 at 12:20 PM

So ein schöner Ort! Wunderbar! Beste Grüsse aus der Ukraine °°

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 11:46 AM

LaVendetta seems like a neat play to go see, a type I would like...thanks for giving us the info!!

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2004 at 2:42 AM

Merry Christmas to you too. what have you done for celebration ?

• Nov 15, 2004 at 1:18 PM

Hello Chicabonita, Heppenheim looks Lovely,I must pay a visit to your hometown soon. All The Best To You!

• Sep 30, 2004 at 2:15 PM

I haven`t been to this part of Germany yet - definitely a miss! Your homeplace looks lovely!

chicabonita

“Peace begins with your beautiful smile!”

Badges & Stats in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse

Have you been to Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse?

Photos in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse