Leipzig Transportation Tips by chicabonita
Leipzig Transportation: 44 reviews and 45 photos
A Leipzig tram
We drove to Leipzig by car as it was much cheaper then by train or plane. It is easy to find your way through the city and the traffic wasn't that worse.
In the city itself you can reach all the main attractions in the center easily by foot. We only used the car to go to the Zoo, the Voelkerschlachtdenkmal and when we made the boat trip.
I guess the public transport is also very good because we saw the tram and busses everywhere.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (15)
chicabonita's Related Pages
Leipzig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leipzig - petit Paris (Goethe's words)"
- "Opera and cycling in Leipzig"
- "For those about to Rock!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leipzig
- Hotels in Leipzig
- Transportation in Leipzig
- Nightlife in Leipzig
- Restaurants in Leipzig
- Shopping in Leipzig
- Warnings and Dangers in Leipzig
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leipzig
- 16 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Leipzig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leipzig
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Is it really that dangerous?"
- updated a Leipzig Travelogue "City impressions"
- Uploaded a Photo to "City impressions"
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Leipzig travel pages
- Wrote a Review A big must for my family about Architecture / Historical Sites in Leipzig Things to Do
Photos in LeipzigSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 48 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Majorca Island Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Intro, 33 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leipzig Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thomaskirche & Thomanerchor- 18 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Völkerschlachtdenkmal (Monument of the Battle of the Nations)- 10 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Old City Hall- 14 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Nikolaikirche (Church of St. Nicholai)- 12 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Passages In The City- 13 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Central Railway Station- 9 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Bach Monument/Museum- 9 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Architecture / Historical Sites- 21 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Former University Tower of Leipzig / 'Wisdom Tooth'- 12 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Zoo / Zoological Park / Wild Park- 7 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Leipzig Things to Do