Leipzig Nightlife Tips by chicabonita
Leipzig Nightlife: 27 reviews and 30 photos
Gottschedstrasse during day time
Here you find pubs and restaurants side by side along the whole street. Not as growed as the Barfussgaesschen. My favourite street in Leipzig!!! The place I enjoyed most was the bar Barcelona but Vodkaria and Luise were also very good!
Dress Code: smart casual, as you like
Directions: crossing the Dittrichring at Thomaskirche you can't miss the street
Theme: Eating and Drinking
This is maybe one of the most favourite nightlife spots. You find cafes, pubs and restaurants side by side along the street. All pubs have tables and chairs outside so the way to pass through is very small. On Friday night the place was packed and the air was filled with the loud sound of chatting people. I had the impression to be somewhere in the south of Europe. It's a great place for people watching! But Barfussgaesschen also seamed to be very touristic to me. Anyway I preferred Gottschedstrasse.
Dress Code: smart casual
Directions: at the market place opposite the old town hall
More Reviews (14)
chicabonita's Related Pages
Leipzig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leipzig - petit Paris (Goethe's words)"
- "Opera and cycling in Leipzig"
- "For those about to Rock!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leipzig
- Hotels in Leipzig
- Transportation in Leipzig
- Nightlife in Leipzig
- Restaurants in Leipzig
- Shopping in Leipzig
- Warnings and Dangers in Leipzig
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leipzig
- 16 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Leipzig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leipzig
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Is it really that dangerous?"
- updated a Leipzig Travelogue "City impressions"
- Uploaded a Photo to "City impressions"
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Leipzig travel pages
- Wrote a Review A big must for my family about Architecture / Historical Sites in Leipzig Things to Do
Photos in LeipzigSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 48 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Majorca Island Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Intro, 33 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 33 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leipzig Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thomaskirche & Thomanerchor- 18 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Völkerschlachtdenkmal (Monument of the Battle of the Nations)- 10 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Old City Hall- 14 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Bach Monument/Museum- 9 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Nikolaikirche (Church of St. Nicholai)- 12 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Central Railway Station- 9 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Passages In The City- 13 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Architecture / Historical Sites- 21 Reviews, 27 Photos
- New City Hall- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Former University Tower of Leipzig / 'Wisdom Tooth'- 12 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Leipzig Things to Do